
One day while in Australia, we went to the Mall with James' parents and while waiting for James and his Mum to finish up in one of the stores Poppy let Joshua ride on the
carousel. (I could not believe that it cost $2 instead of the 50 cents it costs over here) Poppy would run away from Joshua, and then hide on the other side of the
carousel and Joshua would laugh so hard, and had the biggest smile on. It was so much fun to watch. Joshua had so much fun with his Poppy while we were in Australia. He is still asking for him daily.


It is hard to tell, But I think that Joshua has the same nose and forehead. I guess only time will tell whose side of the family he looks like.

This past week Joshua was outside "helping" James wash the truck. I looked out the window to see Joshua spraying the truck down while James was washing it. James is just lucky that he did not get wet, He has always wanted a little kid to be outside and in the garage helping him, Joshua has grown up way to fast and already loves being out playing where ever Daddy is.
No comments:
Post a Comment