
So I decided that instead of making a mess and dying eggs, we would just put stickers on them. Of course they had to be Lightning McQueen or "Pween" as Joshua says it.

Don't you love the expression on his face? "What is wrong with that egg?" So I tried blowing the eggs instead of doing boiled eggs, but as soon as Joshua noticed the little holes in them he started pushing them in and making them bigger and then giving me this expression and handing the eggs to me as if they were now not good enough for him.

Easter morning after we had cereal I made some toast and of course Joshua had to have some, but he normally will not eat it unless it has Jam on it. Well as you can see, he no longer takes bites of his toast, he now just licks the jam off. What a GOOFY kid!

Since James was working the night shift the "Easter Bunny" waited to come to our house until after nap time. I know this photo is blurry, but I love the tired excitement he had as he ran into the living room to find the eggs.

Joshua with his loot of "balls". I guess it is my fault that he calls them ball instead of eggs, since I got the eggs that look like balls.

We went to my Parents house for Easter dinner, and after another egg hunt, the kids went outside (before it started to snow again). Bryce found a little shovel, and was using it to throw snow at Jack and Joshua, I love the "I'm going to get you" look on his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment