18 April 2009

It's Finally Spring!!!

Joshua patiently waiting for Daddy to take him on the last snow machine ride of the season.

Joshua LOVES going for rides with his Daddy, it does not matter if they are on one of the toys or in Daddy's Truck. He is definitely Daddy's Boy.

I could not get a good photo of Joshua helping kick the tires while James filled them up for the first ride of the season.

Joshua hates to wait inside after we say that we are going to go anywhere, but the second we get outside he is all smiles waiting to go. This year he is big enough to ride on what we call the "throne" on the back of the little four wheeler.

I didn't get a photo of Joshua on the "throne" but I made sure James took one of Joshua and I.

At my parents house this past Monday, all three of the "big" boys were finally able to play nicely together, and fit into this expand-o-ball.

The other night we were watching a movie later in the evening, and it was past Joshua's bed time. It use to be that Joshua would just snuggle up to one of us and fall asleep in our arms watching the movie with us. I guess he is to old to fall asleep in our arms. Instead he went into his room and got his pillow and teddy, and brought them out and fell asleep on the floor.

2 comments:

kit said...

Great pics Tina, Joshua is still smiling and looks happy. I'm sure he loves being home again. Cahat agin soon.

The Weedens

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

Oh my goodness Tina he is so adorable!!! Can't wait to see you tomrorow! Love ya!