Yeah, it's finally a holiday that I can use a girly background. I love looking at other blogger's fun backgrounds, but since most of my blog is about Joshua, I always feel funny when I try to do a slightly feminine background, but ow with Valentine's Day coming up, I have a great excuse.
Only six days left before we leave for Australia. We are so excited! I will try my best to put some photos up while we are gone, but there is just so much to do, and we only have 31 days in which to do it all. So you may just have to be patient, and I promise to do my best.
Other updates on our family, Joshua has started sleeping in a Big Boy's bed (a toddler bed). I was hopping that he would start coming to get me in the morning instead of laying in bed yelling "Mom... Mama...Mamamamama.........MOM......... MAMAMAMA!" (you get the point) until I went and got him out of bed. Well, now he sits up in his bed and yells for me, and once he can see me he runs to me, not quite what I had in mind, but it works.
30 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment