Oh my goodness, I have been trying to update my blog forever, and it finally worked yippee! So anyhow, our Internet has been acting up lately, and I went into our Internet company and was treated like an idiot, so needless to say we are changing companies. But for now, as long as my connection is working I am going to update you all with some photos and what we have been up to.

Joshua was so cute Christmas morning, he loved opening his pressies, but as you can tell by his expression, they were hard to open.
James and I bought Joshua the most awesome trike we have ever seen. It is a Lightening McQueen trike that makes all sorts of noises. Joshua absolutely LOVES it! He is also holding his very own Nalgene bottle to be used when we go camping and 4-wheeling this coming summer.
Joshua modeling his new PJ's, sorry about Sadi's crazy eyes.
Joshua loves playing with the few tools that he had, o we bought him a tool box with more tools, and my parents bought him a bag full of tools, this kid has more different types of screw drivers, pliers, and wrenches than his Dad does.
Joshua has always loved the vacuum. It had gotten to the point that I could not vacuum with out him insisting on helping me, and so it took a long time to get the whole house vacuumed. So my parents bought him his own little vacuum. It makes noise, and a little vacuum comes out, so he has his own hand held vacuum for those tight spots.
No comments:
Post a Comment