08 February 2009

Australia trip post one

On the flight we were on from LAX to Fiji, we got to sit in the row right behind the 1st class (you know the one with extra leg room) and they have these wonderful bassinets for the "babies" to sleep in. Well Joshua is obviously to long for it, but it sure was nice to have on an over night 10 hour flight.
Joshua was searching through my bag to find something more to play with and found my glasses. Ahhh, isn't it wonderful when they are easily amused?
We took Joshua to the beach last night and had so much fun splashing in the little tide pools and just enjoying the warm outdoors.

Joshua was born for this kind of weather, he loves not having to put shoes and a coat on to be able to run outside and play around. If it were up to him we would never go inside.

This morning I was awakened by one of the traditionally dressed native Aboriginals. Joshua is still not used to the 19 hour difference, and so when he awoke at 4:30am James took him upstairs to play, and Nana (James's Mum) had a whole box full of Jewelry for the kids to play with. It is hard to see, but he also has bangles around his thigh and ankles. Unfortunately I could not get him to smile at me since he had just gotten in trouble.

1 comment:

Bowen Family said...

I could not figure out the picture of the baby in the bed, until I read your post. You are having so much fun. I will skip Dallas and go to Australia, so I will see you on Friday. Love Steph