23 November 2008

Tucson Zoo

I love this photo of the lion, he is just so tired!
I have always loved Giraffes, so we have a gazillion photos of them. This is my favorite because it almost looks like I took it on an African Safari (which it is my dream to go on one).

I just love this photo of Joshua, it was so much fun to take him to the Zoo, I have taken him before, but he is now at the age where he is actually interested and loves all of the animals.

Joshua loves anything up in the air, and this is one of his usual expressions when he sees a bird, airplane, or balloon.

Joshua loves being a big boy and pushing his own stroller, or even the grocery cart.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

What a cute family!! Joshua is sooo adorable!

Pratt Family said...

Sure looks like you had a great trip. Probably hard to come back to all the cold and snow. The warm pictures of Arizona sure look extremely nice!