
I know I know, this has taken me way to long to get these photos up, but better late than never, right??? Anyhow, as you can see Joshua was a lion, and he had so much fun crawling around the house roaring at everything, it was sooo cute. We took Joshua trunker treating at the church, and he loved it. It was FREEZING cold out but it was still fun. And just a little bragging side note, I made his costume.

Steph came with us and so she sat in the car with Vyrl while James and I took the kids around for candy. Jack went as a monkey, Tate(not in the photo) was a pea in a pod, Joshua was a lion, Vyrl was a frog, Bryce was a construction worker his shirt said Bryce's Custom Tree Forts and he used his little tool box to collect his candy (way cute) and Carli of course was a princess.
1 comment:
How cute!! You did such a good job on his costume.
Ronda
Post a Comment