23 November 2008

Fun in Arizona

We went to Arizona to visit my Grandparents earlier this month, we were only there a few days as we were driving through. We had so much fun, it was nice to get to see the sun and actually feel it's heat. Joshua loved playing in the pool, but somehow I've lost those photos (don't know how I managed that one). And we just had a ton of fun hanging out with my grandparents.
The last night we were there my Parents came from Cancun to visit, and so we had to take the opportunity to get photos of all of us. They were also nice enough to offer to keep Joshua and bring him home on the airplane instead of having a oh so wonderful four day drive with a 18 month old. It was way nice not having to force him into the car and I am sure that the trip was a lot faster without him, but I miss him terribly, in fact I am about to head out to pick them up from the airport.

Papa has an organ, and it is his tradition to take a video of each of the great grandchildren playing their own little symphony. It is to long to put on here, but I was sitting on the bench with him and kept trying to play with him and he kept pushing my hands away. He is defiantly turning into a very independent boy.

No comments: