
So I have been looking everywhere for a nice sweater for Joshua to wear so that I could take photos of him playing in the leaves. I cannot find a sweater anywhere for a price that I will actually pay, so I settled for his winter coat. I had been wanting to take photos of him with the leaves before they fell, so that there would be more colors, but since I took so long hoping that I would find a sweater these are all the colors left in our back yard. I could not get Joshua to hold still, so
Steph is standing next to me tossing leaves and making sure Joshua stays sitting down.

I took the photo a second to soon, but I love the look of anticipation on his face.

This one and the last photo, and most of the ones I took Joshua was not looking at the camera because he found where the lawn mower was parked and all he wanted was to get on for a ride.

This is what Joshua does when you tell him to smile, although most of the time he will look at you when he smiles.
2 comments:
Those are adorable pictures...I kinda like that he's not looking at the camera! It's more candid.
Those turned out so good.
Post a Comment