
The other day I got Joshua up from his nap, and all he wanted to do was snuggle under this blanket, he was laughing so hard it was so cute, and now that I look at the photo I see a lot of Huston in him, in fact, I think he looks like his Uncle Matt.

We took Joshua up to Hatcher Pass last weekend to play in the snow, and boy did he LOVE it.

Joshua loves his cousin Vyrl, and he is always hugging on him and cuddling him.

For Bryce and My Birthday last week we went to a place called Bouncing Bears. It has a bunch of those big inflatable toys for kids to jump around in and although it takes Joshua about an hour to warm up to the idea, he loves it.
1 comment:
Wow! Vyrl looks so much like Bryce! I thought it was him until I realized he was smaller than JJ...
Post a Comment