
The schools had a family fun run this morning, and although Joshua is not yet in school, Steph invited us to go along and walk with her and the kids. Everyone who crossed the finish line got a Medal, and although I carried Joshua the entire way, I figured he would enjoy the medal more than I would. I thought it was funny that he and I were the only two people who were bundled up. Quite a few people who were running and not walking were in shorts, almost no one had hats on, and there I was with three shirts, on long johns, fleece socks, and my hat, and Joshua had his long johns on and his winter coat and hat on. With all the colds going around, and the fact that it is only reaching a high of 50 degrees outside, I was not taking any chance of getting cold.

Steph, Carli, Bryce and Joshua getting ready to walk down to the course.

The other day I was making chocolate pudding and of course Joshua wanted to help, so I pulled out one of the Dollar Bin aprons that I had bought to give to one of my nieces or nephews, and let him help. He loves sweets, so he was in heaven when I gave him one of the beaters.

Sadi is such a good girl when it comes to letting Joshua crawl all over her and ride her like a pony. She use to jun away from him, and then she gave up running and just dealt with it. Now he has learned that if he runs up to her swinging a toy around in the air that she will jump up and run away form him, making the game all the more fun.
2 comments:
That is a GREAT picture of JJ and Sadi! So cute!
Hey I need that picture of the fun run.
Post a Comment