19 January 2011

Way past due and Kali's 1st Birthday!

I have decided that I need to get back into blogging, it has been way to long. At first I tried to go back through all of the photos and do a year recap, but then I got discouraged and once again I did not post anything. So here we go again.
Kali's 1st birthday party. We celebrated with my family and celebrated my Mom's birthday as well. Kali's Uncle Brandt made her Chocolate Chocolate Fish cake, oh boy was it GOOOOD!

We had a hard time getting a photo of us sitting nice with the cake, somehow Kali knew it was food and kept digging into the side of it.

All of a sudden being shy and not wanting to get dirty.

I LOVE her SMILE!

Trying to get some ice cream off of her chin :p

Our tradition of gingerbread house making. I told James next year we would have to make a girl house and a boy house.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It's about time :)! She's so stinkin cute and you can definitely tell her and Joshua are brother and sister...holy cow!