Every year we say we are going to go on tons of hikes and camping trips, and every year we barely get out, but I think this year was the worst ever and on top of that it was the most beautiful and warm summer we have seen in years. Anyhow, we started the Lane Hut hike up Hatcher Pass on a beautiful sunny afternoon, and then got stopped but somewhat sudden rain clouds that made things a bit chilly and of course we did not come prepared (no coats, short sleeves, you get the idea). We had fun and we got to spend some time together enjoying mother nature, and I guess that is all that really counts.
Joshua and I went on quite a few hikes this summer with friends, and he has become quite the little hiker. I am so blessed to have such an adventurous boy!
I somehow manage to hide my little baby bump in all of the photos without meaning to, Sorry.
Just being goofy (we are good at that) on the way back to the truck.


No comments:
Post a Comment