07 November 2009

Halloween!!!!!!

In years past the church does trunk-or-treating, but this year the wind was so bad, they decided to do it inside of the church (thank you!!!). Steph and I were both Husbandless, so she handed out candy while I took the kids around with the help of Steve and Cammie (thanks to you as well, I could not have kept all the kids together without you). From left to right we have Logan as a Tiger, Bryce as a Bear, Vyrl as a Lion, Carli as a Witch, Joshua as a Cowboy, Myself as a Cowgirl, and Jason as a Tiger.

Poor Joshua had Pink-eye (which he corrects me still and says he had yellow-eye), but his costume was just too cute to not go out anywhere. Of course I could not find his cap gun anywhere (until the next day) but luckily for us our friends had a stick horse we were able to use.

He is such a good little model (when he wants to be).

He had so much fun being dressed up, he wore his costume all day, and even asked to wear it the next day.

No comments: