03 August 2009

What happened to summer?

So I have to apologize for not posting anything for such a long time, but with out photos I don't like to post, and Joshua was going through stage were he would turn and run whenever he saw a camera. So here we are with a few of the rare photos I have from the last few months.

Joshua has some fish bath toys, as you can see, and the other day he was pretending to be a lion and eat his fish.


Joshua and I on our way to hike part of the Reed Lakes Trail With some friends.

A quick photo by the river with "Auntie Jess" and Jaden. We had so much fun visiting with them while they were up here, we wish we lived closer.

Chocolate Lilies on the side of the trail. It was funny Tisha had just finished telling us of the really pretty flowers that she had never seen (neither had I), and what do we see, but a lot of chocolate lilies.

We have had Carlie and Bryce stay the night twice this summer. Joshua loved having them over, but he always ended up going to his own bed right after bed time stories.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Jaden has the same fish that Joshua has in his mouth! He loves them!