24 August 2009

Rainy Day Cookies

So I have to say Thank You Thank You Thank You to my friend Kelli, not only for all of the fun we have had together this summer, but also for remembering to take photos. For some reason I have become horrible at remembering to pull the camera out.
About two weeks ago we had quiet a few drizzly days in a row and we got tired of it and ran out of ideas, so Joshua and I invited Kelli and her two kids to come decorate sugar cookies. Of course this is while Joshua was still in the phase of running from the camera, so I do not have a photo of him.
I think Kenna's cookies had more sprinkles and candy than there was cookie, but who cares, She had FUN.

Some of the finished products. We had circles and dino's and little people. I have tons of cookie cutters, but could not find them. I guess that means I still have a lot of organizing to do in this place.

This is am old photo, but I still think that it is cute! One day while I had an appointment Kelli took Joshua and her two kids to the swimming pool. Thanks again Kelli!

No comments: