One of the last photos taken inside of our house. Although I am still hoping to go back and get a family photo in front of the house seeing as we still have not closed on it. I just thought JJ was soooo cute that he loaded up all the balls he could find into his sled and then hooked the rope around the seat of his Lightning McQueen trike. What a BOY! We sure do miss having so much space to run around in, he is continuously getting in trouble for running into things with his trike here at the new place, I feel so bad for the kid. We really were SO spoiled with the house, and now living in our apartment and a half, we don't have the luxury of a ton of space. Oh well,w are just keeping in mind the end goal, and things will work out!20 June 2009
Where has the time gone?????
One of the last photos taken inside of our house. Although I am still hoping to go back and get a family photo in front of the house seeing as we still have not closed on it. I just thought JJ was soooo cute that he loaded up all the balls he could find into his sled and then hooked the rope around the seat of his Lightning McQueen trike. What a BOY! We sure do miss having so much space to run around in, he is continuously getting in trouble for running into things with his trike here at the new place, I feel so bad for the kid. We really were SO spoiled with the house, and now living in our apartment and a half, we don't have the luxury of a ton of space. Oh well,w are just keeping in mind the end goal, and things will work out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment