20 October 2008

Fall Fun

Joshua saw his first moose of the year two weeks ago. It looks really small in the photo, but it is pretty far away, it was actually kind of a big one. I am not sure Joshua knew what to think of it. All he said was, "WOW!"
Now that it is cold out, we brought Joshua's tricycle inside, and his feet finally touch the pedals, he loves ridding it around, but has not figured out how to pedal or steer.
Last night our friend brought over his wii, and Joshua was mesmerized for a good 45 min just watching Steve and James "Box" and play "baseball". I finally joined in when they played the bowling game, and I'm proud to say that I won both games we played :), and then we played Mario Cart and I lost terribly, but it was a ton of fun, and way to addicting.


This last week Joshua was walking past the dinning table to get to the bookshelf where his stuffed animals are, and he saw something move on the wall. It was his shadow, the next 15 min or so he spent running and walking back and forth watching his shadow on the wall it was so cute. Joshua is at such a fun age, it is so amazing to see the light go on in his eyes when he figures something new out.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is too cute! I've never seen a child so fascinated with his shadow (not that I have THAT much experience). Nice moose too by the way...

Debbie said...

That video is hilarious! I love trying to figure out what they're thinking in moments like that.

Laura said...

Cute video!!

Anonymous said...

lol that is the funniest thing ever!!! he looks so much like james!! :)
xox erin