02 August 2008

July

Last Sunday James switched the red tie that he was wearing to a yellow one, and when he put the red one down, JJ picked it up and wanted to wear it. What Handsome boys I have.
The fun of wearing a tie was short lived. I think that this expression is priceless.
I am sure many of you have seen the little monkey or puppy backpacks for kids that the tail is a leash for your kids. Well, we borrowed JJ's cousin's monkey, and loves to wear it around, but he has to have it on the front of him so that he can hug on it.
Steph and her kids came over the other day, and she laid Vyrl down with his sippy cup, and next thing we know Vyrl had dropped his cup and JJ walked over, picked up the cup, and instead of stealing the cup like he usually does, he gently put it in Vyrl's mouth.
Instead of baby proofing all of my cabinets (I have latches on the important ones ), JJ has a cabinet of his own. Well, his new thing is to pull everything out of the cabinet and crawl in. He loves to find small spaces and crawl in, there is an oppening in our entertainment center that he fits into perfectly with one of his stuffed animals.

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is a priceless picture of JJ in the cabinet!I cant belive July's over!:(

Pratt Family said...

Great pictures!!! You have posted some great pictures of your growing fam. I can't believe how much Joshua is growing, every blog entry he's doing something new and trying to be a big boy. He's such a ham!