I've been tagged! Here are the rules: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Joys:
~ Watching Joshua learn new things
~ Spending time with my family
~ Enjoying the Alaskan summer outdoors
Fears:
Hmmmmm, I'll get back to you on that one.
Goals:
~ Be the best Mom/Wife I can be
~ Sell our house
~ Get back into shape (lol, I guess I would have to be in shape to begin with if I want to get back)
Current Obsessions/Collections:
~ Cleaning my house (I know it may be a shock to those of you who know me),but I have to have a clean house so that someone will buy it.
~ Scrapbooking/ Card making
~ Camping, road trips whatever get me outdoors to see the last Frontier!
Random/Surprising Facts:
~ I LOVE road tripping with Jimmy
~ I LOVE 4 wheeling in the rain and mud :)
~ I have lived in Alaska my whole life and have not yet seen any of it, other than Denali last summer and Valdez on a 7th grade field trip.
Hmm lets see who to tag, who to tag, Laura, Steph, Debbie, and Trystan, love ya!
Oh yeah, back to fears, loosing Jimmy or Joshua (does that count as two?). Failing, at anything.
10 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did the tag!! It's a good one.. Made me think a bit...
I'm sure that the friendly Koala would still be there when you come and would be tickled pink to play with little Jj!!
Kaleb got up there all on his own.. He's a regular monkey!!
Post a Comment