15 June 2008

June in a nut shell

So the other morning I was not feeling very well and James, being the sweet husband that he is, told me to sleep in. When I woke up I took a shower, and while I was getting dressed I could hear something in the half bath that shares a wall with the master, and I could tell that it was JJ getting into something. So I walk out of my room and I could see TP sticking out from under the door, I asked James (who was over at the dinning room table looking on the Internet) "Where's JJ?" "Oh, he's downstairs." "No he's not, he's in the bathroom." So of course I went and got the camera and this is what we saw when we opened the door.
We took JJ on his first camping trip of the year, and I forgot my camera, it is hard to see, but JJ has 8 mosquito bites on his forehead and right cheek. They must have got him while he was sleeping, the one and only time I was not swatting them away, and he did not have bug spray on.
When we went camping we took Steph and her three kids with us since Brandt is working long crazy hours up at McGrath. So she sent me a few of the photos she took of our camping trip.
Joshua still just LOVES Sadi, and it is a rare occasion that she will just lay there and let him pound/crawl/kiss on her.
Our house is for sale! This has been my reasoning for not blogging, I know I should not make excuses, but we went through the house like crazy getting everything ready to sell, we put it on the market FSBO, a week later the first guy that looked at it put in an offer, we accepted, set the closing date for June 18th, and the following Monday the guy pulled out, so we went through the house like crazy again, and this time listed it with our agent, and a week went buy and some people came to look at it on Friday, and seemed to like it and then we had an open house on Saturday (which no one showed up to look at the house), and we have not heard anything since. But we have put an offer in on a four plex, that needs a little bit of work, which will give Jimmy something to do, and we will be able to live in it once our house sells. So that is what has been going on in our crazy lives lately. Hope everyone is doing great, we love you, and hope to talk to you soon.

1 comment:

The Basil's said...

Hey why were you sick (wink, wink)? Congrats on selling the house. Love you tons! MOVE TO UTAH!!!!