
For Father's Day my Dad bought a new swing set, which they attached to the old play house, so it is one big kid playhouse. Yesterday we went over to play on it, and Joshua loves the swing and slide, and he can almost climb up the modified ladder.
I went down the slide with JJ, and I did not remember the slides being that skinny or uncomfortable. Although it might just be the fact that I am now bigger and weigh more so I now feel every seam in the slide.
Joshua loves to push things around, and he loves trucks. I should have made this photo a video so everyone could see his stiff legged walk.
The other night James went out to mow the lawn while Joshua and I were inside and Joshua kept trying to figure out what was making all of that noise. So finally I opened the door and he got so excited to see that it was Daddy riding around, so of course James had to take him for a ride.
I went down the slide with JJ, and I did not remember the slides being that skinny or uncomfortable. Although it might just be the fact that I am now bigger and weigh more so I now feel every seam in the slide.
Joshua loves to push things around, and he loves trucks. I should have made this photo a video so everyone could see his stiff legged walk.
The other night James went out to mow the lawn while Joshua and I were inside and Joshua kept trying to figure out what was making all of that noise. So finally I opened the door and he got so excited to see that it was Daddy riding around, so of course James had to take him for a ride.
1 comment:
Wow! You changed your blog set up! It looks great!! Jj is growing so fast! The weather over there looks stunning!! You and James both are looking well too! Thank you for lookning at our blog and making coments!! We love to hear from you!! I like the car Jj!! And how fun does that play set look? It's unreal! xoxox
Post a Comment