
On the 10
th of this month, it snowed and actually stuck. It has been snowing a bit lately but nothing has stayed. We had not taken Joshua out to play in the snow since he has had a bit of a cold ever since we went to Mexico back in November, so this time when the snow stayed on the ground I figured if we did not get him out to play in it he would not get the chance
until next year. So here he is with James on the 4 wheeler.

James took Joshua for a ride on the sled down our front hill/ yard. It was hard getting photos of both boys looking because the sun was
sooo bright.

Joshua was having a hard time getting around, his
snow pants are size 2T (which is for a 2 year
old) so they were way to long. I did not think that we would have snow this late in the year so I did not buy anything for him to wear to play in the snow for this year.

Here is a better photo of just how long his pants are.
2 comments:
I really like the shorts/snow boots combo Jimmy's got going there!;)
I saw your link from Cami's blog so hopefully you don't mind me looking in on you guys. I can't believe how much JJ has grown. He is such a cutie. Is he always that happy? On a sidenote....a couple of weeks ago the birth announcement that we sent in February got sent back to us. Bless the postal service for their speed at returning things (o.k. maybe it was stuck somewhere). Anyways I feel like such a slacker and I will resend it if you give me your current address (even though Brett is now almost 5 months old :)). It looks like you guys are doing great, we sure miss you.
Post a Comment