28 April 2008

Joshua is getting into EVERYTHING!!!

Caught red handed! We have a cabinet that only has things that Joshua can play with in it, but he loves to make his way over to the one with the Tupperware and baking pans in it.
The other day I was sitting at the table getting some things done, and I looked over and JJ was grabbing the camera off of the table! I had no idea he was tall enough to get things off of the table he had never tried before, so I had to put something else up there that he would reach for and get a photo.
JJ still loves to play with his tongue, it is constantly hanging out or twisting around in his mouth.
Joshua loves to take baths and play in the shower, the other day James was taking a shower and all of a sudden Joshua disappeared, I found him looking in on his Dad with those big blue eyes begging to get in and play in the water.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Everything changes when they're suddenly able to reach onto tables and countertops! We are constantly finding new ways to keep things from Jack!