06 March 2008

Sorry this took so long

Man time flies, I took this picture at the end of January, and it is now March! We went over to my Mom's house and Jack and Bryce were playing with Joshua and wanted to share everything with him and do everything with him. It is so much fun to see the boys growing and changing and enjoying every moment they have together.
On February 8th Stephanie and Brandt had their third little one, Vyrl Ryan Bowen. It is so weird to me that it has been over five years since they had Carli.
Joshua just loves little Vyrl and is always trying to touch his face and head.
Joshua is still doing his seal crawl, and will get up into a push-up stance, it is hard to see in the photo, but he is up on his tip-toes. Every time I try to get a photo of this from the side, he turns towards me, so this is the best that I could do.
We are having a hard time with the sizing of Joshua's pants, we have a few pairs that fit, but half of his pants are to big around, and if I go to the smaller size, they are high waters, so here is a cute photo of him crawling out of his pants.

1 comment:

Pratt Family said...

Congrats to Stephanie!!! Stephanie you look great and you have such a darling family. JJ is such a ham!!! He seems to be all over, I love his huge smile. I can't wait to start hanging out with you again...stay healthy so you can meet little Logan soon.