19 February 2008

sorry no photos this time

I have been trying to get some new photos up here for you all, but for some reason the laptop is not letting me put photos on. So for a quick update, James still likes his new job as a corrections officer, although neither of us like when he works the night shift because we do not get to see much of each other, but he only works nights one week a month, so we can live with it. On James' last week off he built me a huge entertainment center that is 9 foot wide and 7 foot high. I love it because not only is it really nice, and has lots of storage, but we are using it to separate our great room so that it is hiding my craft area, and now I can leave all of my projects out and not have to worry about the mess.
Joshua got his first tooth last monday it finally poked through, and he was his happy self through the whole process.
I am getting, well actually I have been excited for a while, but I finally only have 8 days until I leave for California, and drive from Cali to Utah for my little bros wedding. While we are in Utah, we are staying with my most favorite friend from college, who has a little girl just a little bit younger than Joshua. And while I am down there James is sending me on a shopping spree for new clothing, so Tisha and I are going to shop till we drop, and for those of you who know us, you know that we will get a LOT of shopping in before we drop. I am also attempting to sew myself a dress for Matt and Laurel's wedding, but I decided last night that I am not going to rush myself and try to get it done before I leave, so it is more for their open house up here.

No comments: