13 January 2008

Joshua is 8 months old today, time flies

We have a ton of photos of Joshua and James, but hardly any of Joshua and I, so I have started making a point to have James take pictures of the two of us.
I love this photo of Joshua he looks so much like James did when he was a baby. Joshua loves keys, he has even found the real car keys a few times, and is just enchanted by them. I have got to get James and myself in the habit of putting them in the same place every time, before Joshua can start hiding them on us.
Joshua has been off of his use to be normal sleep schedule ever since we went on vacation, and now he wakes up during the night and then sleeps in in the morning. Some mornings we sleep in with him and let him sleep in the bed with us, one morning Joshua fell back asleep holding on to James' thumb. It is so adorable to see how much Joshua is enthused by and loves his Daddy.
Joshua's new way to sleep in his crib is to grab the crib bumper and snuggle it into his face. No matter where we put him down in the crib he immediately rolls over to one of the sides and snuggles in.

No comments: