
It is hard to see in the photo, but Joshua has food all over his face, thanks to his Dad. He and James have so much fun eating, well actually anything they do together they are always laughing and Joshua is always clapping his hands, that is part of the reason his food gets everywhere and not just in his mouth.

This is one of the best photos we have been able to get of Joshua and his tongue. He loves to play with it stick it out roll it in his mouth, whatever it is he is doing he has a long tongue and he knows how to use it.

We need a bigger bed! Last weekend we had my sisters two kids stay the night, and of course they all ended up in our bed, so I had to get a picture of it.
Unfortunately, since I was the one taking the photo, I could not get
Sadi in the picture, but believe me she was on the bed too, we could not leave her out of the fun.
1 comment:
Great photo!! Looks like everyone had fun at JJ's house.
Post a Comment