Tagged
I am... excited for Christmas
I want... one million dollars, well alright, maybe just for money to be a bit less tight (why is it that the holidays make me want more money)
I wish... I could handle more tasks at once
I dislike... constantly cleaning
I fear...
I hear... the splash of the water in the fish tank
I search... for ways to be better
I wonder... what else to get James to make this Christmas awesome
I always... love to laugh
I am not... ready for Christmas
I dance... with Joshua all the time
I sing... like no one is listening
I never... hmm, never is a strong word, wait I got one, I've never drank, smoked, or used drugs
I rarely... sit and soak in a tub
I cry... more often than I would like to
I am not always... as prompt as I would like
I lose... my train of thought was too much
I'm confused... with how other's think that the standards of the world are good enough
I need... my back to be fixed and not cause me any more pain
I should... finish my Christmas cards and letters
I dream... of living somewhere warmer
I tag... Holly, Steph, Kelli
14 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment