Whenever James goes near the 4-wheeler, and the kids are here,
they all pile on for a ride. In order from front to back there is
Bryce, Jack, Joshua, James, and Carli.
James came home from work one day and started playing with Joshua, and throwing him up in the air while James was laying on his back, and Joshua was laughing so hard and had the biggest smile on. I love to watch the two of them play together, it reminds me just how much men never grow up, they are all just big kids.
I sat Joshua on the couch and went into the kitchen to get something and I could hear Bryce saying something about J.J. and cars. When I got back into the room, I found Joshua with a lap full of cars, but I could not get Bryce to give him another for the picture.
Carli and Bryce absolutely love Joshua and always want to be right next to him, so here they are all squashed together under Joshua's jungle gym.
This is about as close as I can get Joshua to Sadi, before she starts rolling over and trying to play with him.Sorry I did not do very well at updating our photos last month I will try to do better this month. We have been very busy this past month trying to get the last bit of summer and sunshine in before winter comes. The leaves are already turning yellow and it is starting to get cold outside. School has started and our niece Carli started kindergarten. Since Carli got a boundary exemption to do a Spanish immersion class, our house is closer to Carli's school than hers is, so Stephanie and Bryce have been spending a lot more time here. Stephanie and I have started working on some crafts and plan on doing a lot of scrapbooking before her new baby comes.

3 comments:
Such cute pics!! I love how smiley JJ is! So cute!!
Joshua is growing very fast and seems to be loving life, it is good to see you all happy.
Hi there, dont think we have met... im james cousin!!!!! um... i was trying to find his email address to say hello and i found this instead. i enjoyed looking at ur family photos!!! if u could pass this email onto james that would be great!!!!!!
Hey James how the hell u been!!!!!!!! u know u are really really slack with keeping in contact. Wow, ur family is the cutest ever!!!! oh my gosh and before i forget to tell ya... we also have a boxer- cool huh. her name is tara and she is 3, she is such the cutest thing, except for when she snots everywhere!!!!!!!! so i printed up the picture of u with the moose to show ben. he just got back from shooting this weekend. its his new phase( last year it was golf) now he has gone and got his gun licence and has bought a few guns along with his brother. i can't stand it. esepcially when they shoot native animals- it really pisses me off. this w'end they went shooting for deer, but luckily the didnt get anything!!!he he he!! but i know he will be very impressed with ur moose. So whats news??? how is alaska? when u coiming home??? little joshua is so freakin cute, must bring him home so i can cuddle him and also meet ur wifie!!!!!!! well things here in melbourne are good. mum and dad are still travelling around australia, they should be in melbourne by dec which im excited about. hayden graduates high school in a few weeks- whic totally blows my mind as i still see him at a little boy! and leah is still in london doing her thing.. she told me last night she got herself a new man so that was exciting. and well as for drew... he is a bit of a lost cause, he just finished his teaching degree but dosnt want to do it any more so i think he is looking into the army which will be intesting!!!!
anyways. well keep in touch ya hear. p.s love the pics!!!!! and u should join up with facebook.com.
love erin
Post a Comment